* Customer care:
- Welcome the customers to the company, make the presentation about the service products of the company.
- Serve as the face of the company to join award ceremonies, conferences, exhibits…
- Visit the customers or invite and welcome the customers to visit the company.
* Internal communicator:
- Be the bridge between Board of managers and Head of departments
- Ensure decisions and information to be delivered smoothly and clearly to all Departments.
- Receive and solve the information coming from all departments and consult to CEO if needed.
- Follow up project’s information and follow up with all departments during project phases.
* CEO Assistant:
- Manage incoming calls to CEO.
- Prepare presentations for CEO.
- Manage assets in CEO’s room.
- Communicate, arrange the working schedule and manage phonebook for CEO.
- Check the legal documents (NDA, contract, agreement…)
- Contact with all departments to collect the information required by CEO.
- Implement and apply QMS ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/IEC 27001:2005.
- Do other tasks assigned by CEO.
- University/ College graduation, faculty of Business Administration, Foreign Language.
- Customer and service orientation.
- Knowledge of Economic law is a plus
- Good communication skill, both via phone and email.
- Ability of planning, analyzing and reporting.
- Ability to work independently, work in team and can work under high pressure.
- Be active and initiative.
- Experience in equivalent position is a plus.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
At DIGI-TEXX we believe in a connected world where highly specialized organizations grant their services to those who have other core business strengths. As BPO company with over 1300 people we manage part of the workflow with the highest level of integrity. Our team at DIGI-TEXX is passionate about offering business and technology solutions which we tailor to the specific needs of our customers. Our global partner network trusts us since 2003. We guarantee quality, data security and thanks to our location in Vietnam, competitiveness.