Công Ty TNHH Everest Education
The successful candidate will be comfortable speaking on the phone with several parents each day to discuss their plan for the children, their needs for the after-school learning center and how E2 can help meet these needs. We’re looking for an upbeat, motivated professional who gets inspired by the idea of getting to know customers and helping E2 deliver the right products to our potential customers in need. You will interact via phone and make follow-up contacts (phone calls/ texts/ emails) when appropriate.
- Qualify inquiries coming inbound via multiple channels (i.e. hotline calls, Facebook, Messenger, website, etc.)
- Convert potential customers from our databases using a script through calls, SMS, emails, Facebook Messenger, etc.
- Respond to social media comments and answer questions
- Support at activation events outside learning centers
- Answer potential clients’ questions about E2 and our product offerings
- Book placement tests and follow-up consultations with Program Consultant (PC) team
- Be the necessary bridge between Marketing team and PC team on customer follow-up
- Support with training other telemarketers when required
- Communicate any problems, concerns or questions to supervisory staff
- Communicate respectfully and politely with potential customers at all times
- Maintain computer, telephone and other equipment
* You get...
- Possible pathway in 6-12 months to become a Program Consultant (PC / Sales) with Everest Education;
- Performance based compensation;
- Company events: dinners, team lunches, etc.;
- Substantial opportunity and training for career development;
- Inclusive and welcoming onboarding experience: buddy program, initial training with direct supervisor and HR.
* These are the minimum requirements. We can't accept you in this role unless you meet them all:
- Graduated from high school or higher;
- Able to use English (emails and daily conversation);
- Excellent phone manners and communication skills;
- Good knowledge of the current markets (offline and online);
- Computer literacy (Gmail, Google Sheets, Excel);
- Willingness and proactivity to learn new things.
* You’ll really stand out if you have...
- Experience as a Telesales / Sales/ Marketing in Education industry.
- Belief in Education and interest in pursuing Sales/ Marketing career
- Results-driven and willingness to work according to KPI
- Ability to cope with rejection on a daily basis
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
Everest Education was founded by Tony Ngo (Harvard Business School and Stanford University) and Don Le (Stanford University) to transform education in Vietnam by personalizing learning and preparing students academically and mentally for an international education.
We offer Math and English enrichment courses, as well as tutoring to students from Grade 1 to Grade 12 using our proprietary blended learning approach. We also offer English, STEAM, and design thinking camps through our network of partner schools.
Trung tâm Everest Education được thành lập bởi ông Tony Ngo (tốt nghiệp Trường Kinh Doanh Harvard và Đại học Stanford) và ông Don Le (tốt nghiệp Đại học Stanford) với mong muốn thay đổi phương thức giáo dục tại Việt Nam theo hướng cá nhân hóa để phù hợp với khả năng và nhu cầu của từng em học sinh.
Các lớp đang được giảng dạy tại Trung tâm bao gồm Toán, Ngữ Văn Anh và các lớp dạy kèm riêng cho các em học sinh ở độ tuổi tiểu học đến phổ thông, với ngôn ngữ giảng dạy hoàn toàn bằng tiếng Anh. Ngoài ra, Trung Tâm cũng là một đối tác của các trường quốc tế tại Tp.HCM, chuyên tổ chức các chương trình trại hè Anh Ngữ, STEAM và phát triển tư duy thiết kế cho các em.