- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client.
- Determining a client's business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable.
- Decide whether the software or hardware needs adapting to meet the client's needs.
- Answering any technical questions the client might have.
- Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client.
- Working Time: 8:30-17:30 (Monday - Friday; 2 Saturday (Am) per month).
- Male/Femal, university graduated major in Business Administration, IT or related field.
- From 3+ year experience in software sales, priority for experience in CAD/CAMsoftware, and in Japanese company or foreign company is plus.
- Fluent English (Listening, Speaking, Writing). Japanese is preferable.
- Sales skill, Solving problems skill, Presentation/Communication/Negotiation skill.
- Microsoft office, email exchange.
- Customer oriented, active and open mind.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
CareerLink's client is Japanese IT company.