Shinkawa Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- Design and develop software for semiconductor equipment
- Develop module/software on Window environment
- Develop control unit of semiconductor equipment (Embedded programing)
- Job details will be discuss when interview
[ Training opportunity]
- Candidate has good English skills can have big chance to go to Japan for training
- Business trip to Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore...
- Bonus for English or Japanese language certificate
[Salary & compensation package]
- 13th month salary
- Overtime-working allowance
- Workmen’s compensation insurance caused by occupational disease/accident during working hours.
- Lunch and transportation allowance (include parking fee)
- Working hours: 8 hours x 5 days/week (Monday to Friday)
- Have annual holidays and social insurance according to Vietnamese Government regulations
- Company health checkup: once a year
- Salary increase/Bonus: once a year
- Company trip: once a year.
- Competency in C/C++programming (fresh graduate or 1-2 years experience welcome)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Education: Bachelor degree in Computer Science /IT or equivalent
- Good knowledge about Software Development Process.
- Capable of problem analysis, specification writing, design, coding and unit test.
- English: TOEIC 500(Good written and Reading)
- Japanese is a PLUS
- Carefulness and creative thinking
- Ability to work individually and in a team under high pressure
- Good sense of teamwork, responsibility, initiative
- Great time-management skills.
- Các ứng viên quan tâm vui lòng nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến, qua email hay trực tiếp đến tại công ty
*Quy trình tuyển dụng:
- Check CV
- Paper test (programing skill + english)
- Shinkawa commands the top global share as a manufacturer of bonders for the assembly process of semiconductor manufacturing (packaging). In a dramatically changing semiconductor industry, the company has met the expectations of the world's semiconductor manufacturers for more than forty years as a reliable brand.
- Shinkawa developed a global network with the highest priority on technical support for customers. We also exchange technical information with overseas companies in order to study state-of-the-art technologies.
- Shinkawa Vietnam Co., Ltd. , the first software development subsidiary of the Company, started its business on August 1, 2009. Now the Shinkawa Vietnam is looking for qualified candidates in an attempt to broaden business in Ho Chi Minh City.