- Ensure payroll system for all employees is being carried out accurately and timely
- Prepare monthly payment of social, health and unemployment insurance fee and Trade union fee
- Follow up on Social Insurance Book (New Employees and Employee already have SI book)
- Complete monthly personal income tax declaration for Employees and report to Tax department.
- Complete annual personal income tax finalization for Employees and report to Tax department.
- Attend and take responsibility to give feedback in Social compliance audits which regarding in respective units
- Submit payment to CFO for approval
- Prepare manpower adjustment report (01 time/month)
- Be responsible for recording and following up the sick leave refund from the social insurance office for employees (monthly)
- Graduate Bachelor of Accounting
- 6 months to 1 year experience
- Integrity, careless
- Accuracy and attention to detail with good calculation skill
- Negotiating skills, Communicating skills
- English-Spoken and Written skills
- If you are interest in this position, please don't hesitate to send us your English CV
Fashion Garments Co., Ltd is one of the pioneering apparel exporters in Vietnam. We are a 100% foreign Investment Company established in 1994 and since then has expanded to 4 locations in Dong Nai Province and 1 factory in Quang Nam Province with more than 8500 employees.
With our mission “HAPPY CUSTOMERS, HAPPY EMPLOYEES”, we are always to committee to satisfy our customer’s expectations as well as gear all Operational process to align to our Mission.
The more business development is expanding, the more talent workforce we are attracting. Fashion Garments not only offers its employees working opportunity to work in an international and professional working environment, but also offers its employees stable career path with attractive benefits. Joining the Fashion Garment team means you have a commitment to excellence as well as opportunity to shape your career with us to fulfill your professional goals.