- Be in charge monthly payroll and pay slip.
- Make report for salary and budgets.
- Be in charge of labor cost field.
- Check and control PIT declaration and finalization.
- Monitor related monthly/yearly works of SI, HI, UI.
- Update the legal & law related to Labor, Social Insurance & PIT.
- Resolves employee questions and problems by interpreting benefit policies and procedures.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Manager/General Manager.
*** Working hour: Monday to Friday, Days-off: Saturday & Sunday.
*** Working place: Phu My II, Tan Thanh Ward, Ba Ria - Vung Tau.
- Female only. Age: From 24~30 year’s old.
- Graduated University, major in Business Administration, Labor, Economic or others related field.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel.
- Good knowledge of HR related regulations and laws of Vietnam.
- Having experience at least 02 years in Compensation & Benefits.
- Careful, confident and dynamic personality.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
CareerLink's Client is a Japanese Manufacturing Company.