DHL Supply Chain (Vietnam) Ltd.
* PURPOSE OF JOB
The job holder will:
- Perform small spend and non-complex sourcing activities under the guidance of sourcing manager
- Support sourcing manager in term of administration job: price comparison, sourcing recommendation, system input, reports
- Support requestors for procurement systems, other tasks related to procurement systems
* KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND RESULT AREA
- Perform small spend and non-complex sourcing activities under the guidance of buyers and sourcing managers. Sourcing areas including site service and ground fleet
- Prepare cost comparison and seek requestors’ confirmation on vendors and pricing selection.
- Support in contract administrative activities such as prepare contracts, follow up with signatures, managing the workflow of the hardcopy contracts and safekeeping of contracts.
- Review and release purchase orders as and when required.
- Support engagement of market suppliers & update to vendor master list after approval.
- Support requestors for procurement systems, other tasks related to procurement system
- KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: List knowledge and skills required in order to effectively perform the job.
- Skills: Key competencies and demonstrated skills include:
- Experienced in sourcing/procurement activities with at least 1-2 years of working experience
- Careful, good at Excel, PPT, system, report, and negotiation. Good at English
- Indirect Procurement experience will be advantageous
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree.
- English – oral and written – required.
- Please send your application by online, mail or direct to
DHL Supply Chain – a business unit of DHL Global, is the global market leader in contract logistics, providing warehousing, managed transport and value-added services at every link in the supply chain for customers in a variety of industries. We also offer solutions for corporate information and communications management tailored precisely to the needs of our customers.
If you are experienced and willing to take challenges in a fast-paced working environment, let be a pioneer. We offer you not a job, but a bright future career. Join us now.