Prudential Vietnam Assurance Private Ltd
* Work Location (HCM, Long An, Bến Tre, Đồng Tháp, Cà Mau, Sóc Trăng, Bà Rịa, Bình Phước, Quy Nhơn, Quảng Nam, Quảng Ngãi and other provinces)
- Meet all the KPI’s set for the role.
- Build & maintain strong relationships both within and outside the department; seek input from and maintain effective ongoing communication with others:
- Handle agent’ queries effectively; Demonstrate a courtesy and professional appearance and manner
* Key responsibilities
- Planning: Collaborate with ATD/GAD/Leaders in planning sales & training activities including OB, BOP, GP, Meeting, Event …in the assigned General Agency’s on monthly basis.
- Execution: Deploy the planned sales & training activities in the assigned GENERAL AGENCY’s to achieve projected sales targets including APE, Recruitment & Active ratio.
- Supervision & Management: Supervise & manage sales performance in the assigned GENERAL AGENCY’s in terms of APE, recruitment, active ratio & compliance,
- Training & Development: Train & develop the agency force including: Leaders & agents in accordance with the career path in the assigned GENERAL AGENCY’s.
- Internal & external relationships: Maintain solid & effective collaboration DTD/AT/Agents/Leaders/GAD’s and MOF officials in the assigned GENERAL AGENCY’s.
- Others: to be assigned by the Line manager or Company’s management (if any)
* Qualification: University or college degrees, preferably in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Insurance
* Experiences: At least 4 year experience working as sales supervisor preferably in insurance, FCMG or foreign-invested financial companies
* Knowledge and skill set:
- Sales & result oriented
- Competent in interpersonal / communication / negotiation/ motivation skills
- Competent in analytical and problem solving skill
- Having vast personal networking
- Good at sales management skill
- Competent in planning, organizing skills
- Good at Insurance industry knowledge
- Good at Sales Management & marketing principles
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English is an advantage
- Familiar with PC literate, Excel, Word, and Power Point
* Job’s attributes:
- Mature, confident, sociable
- Analytical thinking
- PMA: Positive Mental Attitude
- Customer service-oriented
- Self-starter, motivated and independent
- Willing to work overtime & travel
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
Established in London in 1848, Prudential plc is one of the world’s leading retail financial service groups providing life insurance, financial services and asset management products across the United Kingdom, the United States and Asia for over 165 years. Today, Prudential has over 23 million customers worldwide and £457 billion of funds under management (as at 30 June 2014).
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people. Prudential Vietnam has the largest market share in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
We are proud of being an Employer of Choice thanks to our great values and benefits given to our employees.