The person in this position will be responsible for all technical related tasks in Press/Mold Die business or Injection/Metal Stamping business.
The candidate will report to the BD Director and will be responsible for the following activities.
Provide proper technical advises and support to internal staff and customers.
Develop and conduct technical training seminar based on customers’ requirement.
Train and education junior Vietnamese staff about technical issues.
Create training methods for both internal and external use.
+ Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays – 8am to 5pm
+ Allowance: commuting (commuting by oneself), meal, mobile phone.
+ Bonus: 2-4 months /year
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in Press and Mold (Die Making/Production) related job.
- Experience in Maintenance or design department in Japanese manufacturer will be highly required.
- Good in English
- Require high logical thinking and good communication skills.
- Good time management skills and generate good team working
- Competent in MS Office and MS Access skills are required.
- High ethical and standards moral are strongly required.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Our Client is a manufacturer and distributor components of Press Die, Plastic Mold and Factory Automation products.