Công Ty TNHH Braaap Motorcycles Việt Nam
Braaap has available a position for a Business Development Manager in Sales, ready to join in the exciting delivery to Vietnam of our successful brand. The right person will be confident and ready to grow with our company, as we expand in Vietnam, supporting and creating the braaap network of riders and lifestyle.
* Role description:
- Work from Ho Cho Minh office as a base, setting up new retailers and Distributers in Vietnam, delivering the braaap sales plan and model.
- Be able to travel to new areas and cities to engage and register new retail customer opportunities as and when required.
- Support and seek new retailers to become braaap-designated distributers.
- Provide assistance with new retailers setting up the braaap brand and guidelines. Assisting them with floor stock sales and management, training and braaap product knowledge.
- Complete and follow up retailers for further reorder stock and negotiate this using braaap marketing guidelines.
- Be familiar and fluent with braaap products and knowledge.
- Assist in updating, social media and website content.
- Be active on our social media accounts.
- Liaise between head office and retailers, with any business questions or issues in timely manner.
- Provide weekly sales report to MD including lead generation and stock order confirmations.
- Assist at special functions and braaap launches.
- In the future assist with training and managing new sales staff.
- Substantial package to be discussed with candidates including further progressive earnings potential.
- Incl Benefits according to Vietnam Labour laws (Healthcare/Social Insurance.)
- Honest /trustworthy.
- Well presented and confident.
- Works self motivated and seeks solutions when challenged
- Have proven prior sales experience.
- Has had formal Sales training and management training.
- Or proven years of sales and Business Development.
- Has an excellent closing sale ratio.
- Have proven professional face-to-face sales abilities, and can implement Sales plans .
- Can travel when required.
- Is Vietnamese, can speak and read English Fluently.
- Have good knowledge of motorcycles in general.
- Have a Motorcycle license. /or able to be approved for one
- Works well in a team environment.
- Have capable computer and online/social media sales knowledge.
- Have proven professional face-to-face sales abilities
- Please send your application by online or direct by Vietnamese and English
Braaap is the Australian Motorcycle company, we are a Family owned private company of 10 years, shaking up the motorcycle industry with our designs and culture for riding.
Braaap currently, is in 4 countries, we now expand our brand into Vietnam’s growing motorcycle market as we build our company internationally.
We are a multi award winning company, creating Motorcycles and Products that help people feel alive on their motorcycle.