* We are now looking for a Business Control Assistant for UPM Raflatac. This position will be located in Dong Nai, Vietnam. This is a temporary position for 6 month-period.
* What you will do
- Make sure payables and monthly reconciliation correct
- Monitor data transfer, stock take and check invoices
- Prepare VAT report and admin tasks
- Assist Business Controller and perform other related tasks that Management may require
* Who you are
- You have bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting
- You have at least 1 to 2 years’ work experience
- You are good at time management, personal administration, organizational skills and communication skills
- You are fluent in English and Vietnamese
* This is what we offer for you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
UPM leads the forest-based bioindustry into a sustainable, innovation-driven, and exciting future across six business areas.
We create renewable and responsible solutions that replace fossil-based materials by making the most of residues and side streams. We rely on renewable and biodegradable raw materials to produce recyclable everyday items and materials.
Thanks to our global capabilities and strong position in the forest biomass sourcing chain, we're in a unique position to advance a circular economy in all our businesses. Moreover, we're constantly challenging ourselves by expanding into new end-use areas.
At UPM, we see responsibility as a requirement for long-term value creation and live by our values - trust and be trusted, achieve together, renew with courage.