Job Objectives: Business Analyst is the position to work with Project Manager and relevant stakeholders including clients to communicate, elicit, analyze and validate the requirements for changes to business processes, information systems, and policies. The position hold the knowledge and skillset in order to deliver the work through BA tools and techniques, documentation template and business/technical domain knowledge.
- Working closely with Client to clarify the requirement of a specific project.
- Work with project manager on the technical aspect to ensure all the customer’s requirement are documented, communicated, and delivered.
- Create a detailed scope/requirement analysis, outlining problems, risks, and scenarios to tackle the problems to ensure the delivery quality.
- Identifying and prioritizing technical and functional requirements. Produce scope analysis document to software delivery team to implement.
- Make good project reports and document in current & forecast, requirement analysis combined with key deliverables during project implementation phase
- Manage changes details throughout the project life cycles and work with Project Manager to align the project timeline.
- Coordinate test exercises (SIT, UAT) to ensure the scopes is aligned and quality is delivered.
- At least 3-5 years experiences in software solution delivery or any complex project scopes.
- Analytical skills - includes analyzing data, workflow, user or stakeholders inputs, documents, etc.
- Leadership skills - directing team members, forecasting budget, helping team members with the problem, etc.
- Business process and planning - Planning the project scope, understanding, and implementing requirement of project, identifying resources required for the project and so on
- Technical skill – computer knowledge like operating systems, hardware capabilities, database concepts, networking, SDLC methodology, etc.
- Graduation from College, University of Information Technology, or equivalent certificates.
- Good at English.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Average knowledge of IT & Software
- Interested candidates please submit your application via online or direct.
At DIGI-TEXX we believe in a connected world where highly specialized organizations grant their services to those who have other core business strengths. As BPO company with over 1300 people we manage part of the workflow with the highest level of integrity. Our team at DIGI-TEXX is passionate about offering business and technology solutions which we tailor to the specific needs of our customers. Our global partner network trusts us since 2003. We guarantee quality, data security and thanks to our location in Vietnam, competitiveness.