- Prepare the Master plan based on BOD Company Target;
- Control the budget of Master plan and by region by CAT by campaign;
- Control the budget by time of any sales and MKT program;
- Train and analysis for manager level or department leader by monthly;
- Review the sales and MKT result compare with budget by weekly;
- Others task relating financial.
- Working Place: 08 Phan Dinh Giot Str., Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC.
- Applicant must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in business, accounting/finance;
- Proven working experience with 2-3 years solid accounting & finance experience;
- Strong MS Office skills: MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint,…;
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines;
- Willingness and ability to learn and grow to meet the changing requirements of the job;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Flexible work time (TSN office);
- Annual bonus (avg. 1.5 month);
- Labor day bonus;
- Mid-Autumn bonus;
- Absenteeism bonus;
- Reward for Outstanding employee/dept;
- Insurance pay on total salary;
- Free products;
- Marital/Funeral/Sickness support;
- Touring trip/Touring fee;
- Birthday gift;
- Int'l Women day's gift;
- Vietnamese women day's gift;
- Children day's gift;
- Year-end gift;
- No interest loan for emergent needs;
- Training on the job.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
With our commitment “Growing Together”, we always stay by your side to care for every stage of your life, from baby to elderly adult. Placing users at the center of everything we pursue, all our effort is to aim at letting consumers feel the most comfortable and gentle care, worry-free to enjoy every active aspect of life. Everyday, millions of people around the world use our products for their babies’ growth-up, for their personal hygiene, and for caring their elderly relatives.
Being one of leading manufacturers in Asia in personal hygiene care products, we specialize in producing disposable baby diapers, adult incontinent products, feminine sanitary napkins and wet tissues.
Apart from the main manufacturing site located in Vietnam, with the development of business operations and rising consuming needs, the second factory now is under construction in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, and expected to officially open in 2017.
Our wishes are not only to assist customers through our business operations, but also to enhance our corporate value by promoting proper corporate management to all our shareholders, business partners, associates and the society.
* 700 employees working at Taisun Vietnam (main manufacturing & sales operation)
* More than 15 years in business.
* Export to more than 20 countries worldwide.
* 8 product categories, proportion of 70% OBM and 30% OEM.