- Manage sales team, conduct training sales staffs to becomes trade representatives of the company. Perform administrative tasks for the sales staff.
- Ensure sales targets according to the assigned targets, give the targets to sales. Establish the goals implementation plan and extend to sales staff.
- Establish approaching methods for each customer and train sales staff.
- Organize customer conferences, display, exhibition.
- Report customers’ feedbacks to superiors, collect feedbacks from customers, support superiors to handle, collect and report the commercial information of business competitors.
- Observe the customer contact process of each sales staff, summarize all reports, suggest tips to remedy, improve approaching methods and spread out sales staff.
- Plan activities of sales section, branch and approve the monthly, weekly working schedules of each staff.
- Manage the staff and all activities of the Branch.
- Bachelor degrees, specializing in Sales/ Marketing.
- Experience in management positions, especially experience in the position of Sales Manager, prioritize candidates having the same trades (over 5 years).
- Have ability to manage, establish and maintain the effective working relations with superiors, colleagues, and partners.
- Ability to communicate, report and work directly with manager in English or Japanese.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Our Client is a Japanese electrical tool company.