SCANCOM VIETNAM LIMITED COMPANY
- Closely collaborate with Logistic team & IOC to submit booking ontime.
- Liaise with freight fowarder to get booking confirmation & coordinating with transportation company to provide asap empty container for warehouse to loading cargo.
- To be responsiblity for open e -customs declaration( VINACCS) & contact field staff to liquidate custom sheet.
- Transfer loading data & custom sheet to document section.
- Problem solving in order to minimize cost impacts.
- Manage well personal file to complete duty as required.
- Capable work under high pressure.
- Mature, be able work independence & in a team.
- Good communications skill.
- Good problem solving skill.
- Good at English & office software:Word & Excel.
- Dynamic, careful, honest & flexible, responsible.
ĐIỀU KIỆN LÀM VIỆC:
- Nơi làm việc:Công ty THHH ScanCom Vietnam
- Giờ làm việc: Toàn thời gian, từ Thứ hai đến thứ sáu
- Khác: Có xe đưa rước từ HCM, Đồng Nai, Bình Dương
- Hợp đồng: Thời vụ 6 tháng, tham gia đầy đủ các chế độ BHXH, Y Tế, Thất nghiệp
- Qualification: Graduated College / University specializing in import and export
- Foreign language: English
- Computer: Word, Excel, Axapta / ERP / SAP ...
- Experience: New graduated or 1 year experience working in the same position.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
ScanCom International A/S is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of outdoor furniture. ScanCom’s corporate head office is situated in Korsør, Denmark, and our production operations are located in Vietnam, Indonesia and Brazil. Our main product lines are garden furniture made from Wood, Aluminum, Steel, Plastic and Petan® woven materials. In Vietnam, our factory is located at Song Than 1 IPZ, Di An, Binh Duong