- To greet each guest in a courteous and friendly manner, to address guest by name whenever possible. To promote and document orders for drinks. To mix, garnish and present drinks using standard ingredient recipes and practicing prudent portion control;
- To input order into register at the point of sale and create a check for each guest. To maintain an accurate record of all beverage items served;
- To process cash, credit card and/or voucher transactions, make changes as needed, verify validity of charges, record charges and insure vouchers are properly executed in order to balance all monies;
- To maintain proper and adequate set-up of the bar on a daily basis. This includes requisitioning and stocking of all beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments and produce, based on projections from the Good & Beverage Department as per guest occupancy
- To be responsible for maintaining stock, cutting and storing of all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables daily to insure product quality;
- To store and secure all beverage, food and other equipment, deposits, cash deposits and vouchers, drops and secures bank.
- Competitive Salary
- Social, Health, Unemployment insurance as Vietnamese Law.
- Workmen Compensation.
- Healthcare package (applied depended on level)
- Good working environment
- Company activities & celebration.
- Annual Leave
- 2 - 3 year experiences in Bartender position is preferred
- Friendly, patient, proactive, organized and highly responsible.
- Good at writing and communication in English.
- Please send your application by online, mail or direct to
Hotel Nikko Hai Phong will be managed by one of the major Japanese international hotel chain Okura Nikko Hotel Management Co., Ltd. under the brand of Nikko Hotels International. Hotel Nikko Hai Phong will be located within Waterfront City, a coastal district under development. The average hotel room will be 35 square meters large and operate 3 outlets of Japanese Dining, All-day Dining and Bar facilities. Hotel is expected to be open on April 2020.