Hotel Nikko Hai Phong
- To manage the relating beverage services in the hotel – restaurant, to ensure maintaining high standard on service, security and hygiene.
- To set up drink list, calculate expenses – cost of beverage and submit to F&B Manager for decision.
- To set recipe of beverage, procedures of maintenance and serving.
- To analyse information and operation on the same trend and hobbies of the guest and set plan for beverage sales development.
- To support Restaurant Managers in jobs relating to Bar.
- To set training plan for all Bar staff.
- To control expenses, labour cost, implement seriously financial regulations, revenue report, reducing loss.
- To build up relationship with clients and suppliers in professional manner.
- To periodically and regularly supervise the usage of equipment of bar and other goods, to find solutions for eliminating breakage, damage and loss.
- To create the promotion of Bar to attract the customer.
- Diploma/ Certificate in Hotel Management is preferred.
- 2 - 3 year experiences in secretary position is preferred
- Good at writing and communication in English.
- Friendly, patient, proactive, organized and highly responsible.
- Good computer skill
- Please send your application by online, mail or direct to
Hotel Nikko Hai Phong will be managed by one of the major Japanese international hotel chain Okura Nikko Hotel Management Co., Ltd. under the brand of Nikko Hotels International. Hotel Nikko Hai Phong will be located within Waterfront City, a coastal district under development. The average hotel room will be 35 square meters large and operate 3 outlets of Japanese Dining, All-day Dining and Bar facilities. Hotel is expected to be open on April 2020.