Coca-Cola Viet Nam
***Executed Planned Maintenance Activities
- Perform routine checklist and report all upnormalities to Manufacturing Team Leader, Packing Manager, Manufacturing Manager
- Maintenance and repairs carried out as per works order. Meet all the quality requirements.
- Information collated, documented and feedback provided to relevant customers.
-Works order obtained for all planned activities from maintenance planner/ controller.
- All relevant information obtained to conduct activities – eg drawings, manufacturers manual etc.
- Spares and tools required are located and obtained
- Jobs prioritized to maximize product quality and plant availability (within set maintenance schedule)
- Permission to stop plant/ process and time required is negotiated with relevant customers.
- Feedback provided timeously to planner/ controller on deviations to schedule and on work to be completed.
***Constant evaluation done on lines to detect abnormalities
- Failures/ problems/ deviations investigated and root causes identified, verified and corrective action taken according to procedures.
- Spares and tools obtained using the appropriate systems as per work instruction.
- Breakdowns repaired with the minimum production downtime.
- Report on breakdowns & repairs carried out and completed as per work instruction.
- Understand PLC and automation equipments at the Plant
- Can download/upload/modify PLC program, inverter at the Plant.
- Can access PLC program and diagnostic
- Understand process to solve/modify/improve automation and electrical equipments at the Plant.
- Understand power source and can solve problem, advise when make change or new project
- Train/coach Operator, technicians controlled system and automation process. troubleshooting and problem solving regarding to automation /electrical
- Operator, technicians controlled system and process issues identified (OPL, share learning, standard)
- Coaching provided on autonomous maintenance activities.
- Machines Operated on rotational bases to monitor their performance
- Training documentation and standard engineering practices developed as required.
- Trouble shooting process flows developed for common problems.
- Optimized process improvement including quick change overs.
- Operator, technicians coached and trained to perform activities (within their scope of expertise) to ensure proper asset care.
***Maintained Health & Safety standards
- Planned maintenance activities executed according to schedule. All relevant Health & Safety legislation complied with
- Unsafe conditions & work practices are identified and actioned
- Relevant safety equipment and protective clothing are utilized
- Hazardous substances are used, handled and disposed of as per TCCMS procedures.
- Health & Safety incidents are reported & actioned as per procedures.
- All housekeeping standards are adhered to. Cleaning is needed after work.
***Done focused improvements
- Avoid waste and reduce time taken for finding tools and spare parts
- Predict breakdowns and carry out improvements to reduce these
- Improve safety of work and machinery.
- At least 3-5 years in mechanical engineering experience. FMCG experience
- Graduated University, major electrician automatic.
- Packaging working environment.
- Knowledge of spoken and written English. Computer knowledge in Word, Excel, Power Point, Access & Auto cad.
- Good in systematic, communication skill and strongly influencing skill.
- Willing to work rotation shift and overtime as per requirement.
- Handy, careful, diligent, high responsible, cooperation and team work.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Coca Cola Beverages Vietnam Ltd. started its operation in 1994. It has plants in Ha Noi, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City is the company's head office. Coca Cola Beverages Vietnam Ltd. is a 100% foreign-invested company. It is a subsidiary of the Bottling Investments Group (BIG) which is 100% owned and operated within The Coca Cola Company. BIG was established in 2004 with the purpose of building sustainable bottling businesses around the world. Today, BIG operates on four continents with one of the largest and most geographically diverse footprints, operating bottlers in countries around the world including Germany, China, Brazil and India. Besides the world's most famous brand, Coca Cola, Coca Cola Beverages Vietnam also produces Fanta, Sprite, Minute Maid Splash (juice), Samurai (energy drink), Dasani (purified water), Nutri boost (fruit milk) and Schweppes (soda water, tonic). Company Size: 500-999