TETRA PAK VIETNAM Co.Ltd,
* Main Purpose of the Job:
- To apply Automation knowledge and tools to deliver the results within their own specialist area and work with line managers and Maintenance team to achieve overall process and factory KPIs.
* Key Responsibilities:
- Lead Automation expertise and spread knowledge inside the factory.
- Be a Mentor and share competence with other employees
- Lead advanced troubleshooting analysis
- Take part in implementation and Life Cycle Management projects in and outside factory.
- On behalf of IBP team, design and adopt solutions to factory and factories according to local and global legal requirements and corporate standards.
- Execute test, validate and document software/hardware applications.
- Be able to make project and activity plans and work breakdown structures in projects.
- Establish strong collaboration with satellite Automation team and take part in Cluster Automation network.
- Follow up and hold technical reviews within project deliveries.
- Build knowledge and understanding of installed base with Tetra Pak packaging material manufacturing sites.
- Background in Automation/Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 - 7 year experience in relevant position
- Strong knowledge and experience in automation (Siemens drives, Parker drives, Siemens Step 7 basics, iFix, Win CC & WinCC Flexible, Mechanical & Electrical measurements tools )
- Familiar with various motion controllers/actuators (Siemens drives, Parker drives …)
- Knowledge of developing preventive and predictive maintenance programs and repair procedure
- Good English in both written and verbal
- Project Management
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
Tetra Pak is one of the leaders in Processing and Packaging of liquid food, and is operating in more than 165 markets and is a global company with offices in almost every part of the world.
In Vietnam, Tetra Pak was set up in 1994 with a head office in Ho Chi Minh City and a branch office in Hanoi, we has grown dramatically in the past several years from 04 to 134 employees today. A dynamic working environment, advancement opportunities, as well as competitive salary and benefits will be offered to successful candidates.