* Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Turn the product design to the technical production drawings
- Be responsible for accuracy of all technical drawings before producing
- Ensure the assembling instruction and shop drawings for customers, packaging instruction, Shipping mark and other technical documents
- Provide 3D and 2D related drawings to clarify the design
- Diverse task
- Have experience in drawing, design processing products interior
- Have knowledge in furniture field, including Wood & Metal processing.
- Proficient in 2D Cad, 3D CAD, MS Office, Corel draw, PhotoShop, InDesign, AI
- Ability to communicate by English, both orally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task and manage workload to achieve deliverables deadlines
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Wendelbo has nurtured a Scandinavian craftsmanship tradition across three generations, and given life to innovative and classic designs, set in a modern and contemporary context. From the very start, our goal has been to develop and produce furniture with a strong visual identity, optimal function and comfort – all the while with an eye for the small details that make a big difference.
Wendelbo’s product palette is expressive and comprehensive and can, because of that, be incorporated into any interior setting – whether it be a private home, where style, function and comfort are the focus – or in public settings, where the emphasis is on a strong and striking signature, an international expression and long-lasting solutions. With a keen sense of current trends and of life as it is lived at home, in the workplace or wherever people get together, Wendelbo offers characteristic furniture with a clear identity and effortless comfort.
We never compromise on quality and set high standards for our factory. We are driven by a strong passion for design and are of the conviction that a long-lasting aesthetic is the best path to sustainability.