- Assist in implementing the appropriate finance and accounting system and control all activities to comply with the policies and procedures in order to achieve the target;
- To check B/S & P&L are correct after closing and submit to Financial Manager;
- Monitor and analyses accounting data and produce financing reports or statements;
- To prepare budgeting, preliminary report for analysis and submit to Financial Manager on time;
- To prepared monthly balance sheet reconciliation;
- Year-end closing and Coordinate with auditor;
- In conjunction with company's auditors ensuring lawful application of local tax laws and regulations relevant to company's business / Manage all tax submission to tax authority;
- Dealing with external auditors for preparation of statutory financial statement, Year-end closing and Coordinate with auditor.
*** Work location: Di An, Binh Duong. Company's bus provides from HCM to Di An, Binh Duong.
+ Bachelor degree or higher level in accounting.
+ Experience in Big-4 audit firm is preferable.
+ Strong background in Finance and Accounting.
+ Able monitor and analyze accounting data and provide financial reports.
+ Other skills:
- Good computer proficiency (MS Office: Word / Excel / Power Point).
- Good communication and problem solving skill.
- A systematic and quick thinking individual with initiative.
- Flexibility, willingness to learn and a can-do attitude are very important.
- Fast mover, takes the lead to get things done, and loves solving problems.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Our Client is a foreigner Food producing company.