APU- EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT GROUP
- His/her duties include (but not limit) providing assistance to ELD (English Language Development Department) Manager and also performing academic tasks such as class scheduling, arranging replacement test for students, record filing and maintenance, faculty services, student activities coordination.
- Other duties as assigned by his/her supervisor (ELD Manager).
- Details of job will be discussed more during the interview.
- B.A in any related field
- 1-2 year experience in a service - oriented organization (Preferably in a higher education)
- Work well in MS Office (word, excel)
- Fluency in English is a MUST
- Good Organization and Multiple task skills
- Work well, exactly, fast and careful, result oriented and highly responsible,
- Suffer a high pressure in work
- Nice with children and love children
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
- Application letter (clarify your studying and working period)
- Medical check-up certificate
- A copy of household book and ID.
American University in Vietnam (shortly called AUV) belongs to APU Educational Development Group which is located at 299 Tran Dai Nghia Street, Hoa Hai Ward, Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang City
APU EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT GROUP is a 100% US invested organization providing pathways to US education for nearly a decade.
APU Educational Development Group oversees the APU International School which offers K-12 education based on the California standards and has a record of preparing hundreds of Vietnamese students for further study in the US at prestigious universities, often with merit-based scholarships.
APU International School is recognized by the College Board as a testing center for SAT and ACT exams and offers AP courses as well as English Language Development curriculum.
The APU Educational Development Group is a member of the prestigious Institute of International Education and enjoys partnerships with campuses of California State University, the University of Missouri Kansas City and other US universities and organizations.