InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort
- Supervises all set-ups to ensure that it is done according the function order, and on time.
- Ensures that the service sequence is followed according to established standards.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of all banquet facilities and equipment.
- Attends to guests’ needs and requests regarding Room set-up, audiovisual and Food and Beverage service.
- Responsible for the constant training of Banquet Staff and strongly involved in Staff training.
- Prepares the banquet cheque by following the Function Order, ensuring to charge according to the Function Order.
- Thorough knowledge of all menu items and all types of set-up, and be able to pass the knowledge to staff.
- Responsible for the day to day operation.
- Controls and ensures cleanliness and proper maintenance.
- Attend to guests’ need in professional manner.
- Prepares all guest supply and other requisitions to ensure a smooth operation.
- Assists in setting up function rooms
- Take care of function as assign to.
- Checks and tests the audiovisual in each function.
- Responsible for the follow up of job order in the banquet department, making sure all equipment is in good working condition.
- To monitor all costs and recommends measures to control them.
- Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field. Experience
- 3 years related experience, including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
The InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort is located in the Sơn Trà Peninsula of Da Nang, which is also known as Monkey Mountain. It is about a 30-minute drive from Danang International Airport and also the downtown of Danang. This resort occupied 39 hectare of the peninsula which also included the 700-meter of private beach. The Traditional Vietnamese Town of Hoi An is approximately 45 minutes away from the resort.
201 rooms, suites and resort villas were designed by Bill Bensley and inspired by the culture of traditional Vietnamese with luxury and contemporary elements.
HARNN Heritage is an Asian heritage spa with treatment rooms specially designed by HARNN.
Citron: Serves traditional Vietnamese cuisine with a private dining booth floated 100 meters above the sea level
La Maison 1888: The antique mansion serves a very fine French cuisine designed by three-star Michelin chef Pierre Gagnaire as the first celebrity chef restaurant in Vietnam.
Buffalo Bar: Located within La Maison 1888
Barefoot Café: A beach front restaurant with the freshest local seafood
Long Bar: A beach front lounge