* Main Purpose:
- Ensure project execution follows approved methodology and that data is of high quality, whether sourced in-house or through external agencies.
- Manage and train research subordinates to meet working KPIs set by Head of department
* Key accountabilities:
* YEARLY PLAN
- Discuss with BUs to understand their research needs for strategic planning.
- Create annual research plan for all VTI's BUs to ensure health of our brands on the market, update market trends and foresee new market trends.
* PROGRAM DESIGN
- Conduct meetings with research agencies to explain research brief, then get proposals from them.
- Evaluate proposals sent by research agencies.
* DATA COLLECTION - STRATEGIC RESEARCH PROJECTS
- Conduct project briefing sessions with Agency / Freelancer.
- Recruit & train internal QC team to ensure quality of Agency / Freelancer's work.
- Frequently check collected data during data collection progress and solve any issues during this period.
- Take care of any logisitcs (contract, payment, PR/PayPR,etc.) related to the project.
* REPORT WRITING
- Analyze collected data and create tabulation using SPSS or any other statistic software.
- Do charting and provide key findings & implications in PPT format.
* OTHER ACCOUNTABILITIES: As required by the organization
- Bachelor or Master of Marketing / Business Administration / Commerce / Marketing research.
- 5 or more years experience in market research field in either research agency or client side
- 2 or more years at the same level.
- Extensive experience in data analysis and reporting for Quantitative research.
* Work related skills:
- Proven people leadership and development skills
- Technically proficient and fully operational in market research - quantitiave focus
- Ability to articulate & translate complex data & findings into easy-to-digest insights for the audience
- Have business mindset
- SPSS or other statistics software
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to: