- Mastering the system and translating it to team members.
- Assisting PM to manage quality and delivery timeline.
- Making strategy/ solution for testing that system.
- Managing quality of project.
- Acting PM in some decision making, customer negotiation and team management.
* Working time: 8h00 - 17h00 (Monday - Friday).
* Working place: District 1 - HCMC.
* Premium Health Care insurance package for employee and family; Team building actitvities and sport clubs.
- Bachelor/ College's Degree with majors related to Information Technology.
- Female/ Male with at least 5 years experiences in testing field and 1 - 2 years experiences as Senior QAT Leader.
- Strong problem-solving skill, with a logical, analytical and approach to work.
- Good design documentation.
- Team work and willing to learn a new technology.
- Good in leadership, communication skill, decision making skill.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Japanese language proficiency (Reading, writing, speaking).
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
CareerLink's Client is Japanese IT outsource company.