- Co-work with Supervisors of teams to set up production procedures for each group, supervise the implementation status.
- Supervise control activities from incoming to out-going, guide and support production teams to enhance their performance and achieve target.
- Co-operate with Customer Service team, QA, R&D departments to analyze market defects, give action plan to improve in time.
- Other jobs assigned by Production Manager.
- Report to Production Manager.
- Have a chance to be promoted to Management Level.
- Salary will be opened base on your abilities.
- Training policies.
- Has bus car company for commute from HCMC however, we prefer someone who is living in Dong Nai Province.
- Graduated from Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology or Ho Chi Minh City University of Technical Education majoring in mechanics.
- Candidates with working experience in the field of steel is a plus.
- Gender: Male.
- Age: over 30 years old.
- Good at English communication skill.
- At least 6 years working experience in the same position.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
- Please send your English CV file Word + picture 3x4 by email:
CareerLink’s client is Japanese company specializes in manufacturing steel, metal products.