- Direct and coordinate Plant operations within Company policies and procedures;
- Maintain a clean, warehouse keeping and safe plant;
- Establish and direct Plant policies and procedures;
- Responsible for Plant production goals;
- Establish and maintain a positive community relationship;
- Foster a well-trained and motivated staff;
- Confer with department heads to ensure coordination of purchasing, production, and shipping;
- Responsible for establishing all shift production schedules;
- Conduct employee performance reviews;
- Responsible for the product quality control for the Plant;
- Attend scheduled corporate training and meetings;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (EE, ME are preferable. IE is acceptable), age 35 - 40 years, excellent command in English;
- At least 5 years experience in equivalent or related industry (International Company is preferred);
- Need to have good management and communication skill with proper attitude match to corporate behaviours;
- Need to have high analytical skill with a lot of common sense lead to problem solving, planning, implementation and control to meet company goals and objectives;
- Need to have team spirit and leadership.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Our Client is foreign company specializing in chemical components. Factory in Go Dau IP, Long Thanh, Dong Nai.