ASAHI INTECC HANOI CO., LTD.
- To do validation/ verification/ control Environments, Packaging & Sterilization processes;
- Installation, adjustment of machinery specifications;
- Prepare report about machine condition and other assigned tasks;
- Detail about job will be discussed in the interview
- Graduated from Physical chemistry technology or Biotechnology at Hanoi University of Science and Technology or VNU University of Science;
- Knowledge of biology and microbiology and Priority candidates have experience relatives to sterilization (bioburden test, sterility test…)
- Communication skill in English (Toeic point > 750 points);
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Power point…
- Good communication skill, presentation skill and reporting skill;
- Able to work under pressure and desire to work long term in the company;
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
ASAHI INTECC HANOI CO., LTD. is a company with 100% foreign- invested capital from Japan. With the first product is guide wire, We manufacture medical devices that are indispensable for catheter treatment. Catheter treatment is a gentle treatment method for patients who do not rely on surgical operations, this treatment have made remarkable progress in recent years. Our products used for catheter treatment are as small as 0.35 mm in diameter, and Asahi Intecc boasts a high market-share of the world with outstanding development capability and manufacturing technology in the medical device field.