Công Ty Cổ Phần Quản Lý Công Nghiệp Và Xúc Tiến Đầu Tư
* JOB DESCRIPTION
- Advise the Board of Directors to build, organize, and apply the Company's Administrative Management system.
- Control the clerical, archiving, managing internal information of the Company (in and out)
- Managing equipment, facilities, and infrastructure of the Company and Branches
- Managing the security job, protecting assets, cleaning the working environment and facilities under the Company.
- Participating in the organization of establishing, creating and developing the prestige and brand of the Company (from inside to outside)
- Take care of the life of the company's officials and employees
- Perform related or required work
- Proposing plans for the development of Administrative offices;
- Proposing to provides the necessary resources to support the completion of assigned tasks;
- Proposing specific solutions for dealing with issues of work content;
- Proposing innovative solutions to improve work efficiency.
* Making the decision:
- Remind individuals and departments that have errors in compliance with regulations under the Administrative Scope;
- Prepare minutes for individuals and departments that fail to comply with the provisions of the Administrative Scope;
- Report directly to the CEO on negative cases (with evidence) in management and administration;
- No experience required. Good job for new graduates. Diligent, eager to learn. There are progressive spirit.
- Preferably communicate well in English
- Computer proficiency.
- Can work independently or in groups.
- Age: 23-30 years old.
- Please send your application by online or direct to:
- Ms Phương: 0909 294 555 - 0937 891 751
- Office Binh Duong: So 372, Đuong D33, KĐT Viet Sing, TX Thuan An
IMP is an associated member of Vietnam’s leading Group developing industrial parks and townships nationwide. Together with our business partners and customers, we deliver quality projects that create long term growth and higher value creation. We operate across the country in 3 regions with the core values of which are safety, quality and integrity.