- Design and issue product assembling specification sheet and launch new products.
- Fix abnormalities in daily basis and long terms.
- Lead the execution of design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects.
- Recommend approaches to meet the technical and program requirements.
- Provide technical leadership to other personnel and assigned teams; mentor.
- Monitor and communicate project status, business issues, and significant developments.
- Lead or participate in organizational efforts in assigned projects and/or tasks.
- Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews.
Working place: Dinh Vu IZ, Hai Phong Province, have company bus from Hai Phong City.
- Age : 22-35.
- Male or Female.
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering.
- English ability : Strong verbal communication, written and spoken.
- Experience of Process engineer or QC in the manufacturing company looking for the career change.
- Experience of working for Japanese Company is plus.
- New graduate can apply.
- Strong technical aptitude, including applicable engineering tools and systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to guide and influence others.
- Strong process orientation in approach to work.
- Project management and team organization experience.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Các ứng viên quan tâm vui lòng liên hệ gởi hồ sơ trực tuyến, qua địa chỉ Email , hay trực tiếp liên hệ gặp Ms. Hằng
CareerLink's Client is a Japanese manufacturing company.