Coca-Cola Viet Nam
- Account Development & Merchandising: Conduct business reviews, Manage implementation of Marketing plans, Manage distribtution & outlets
- Order Generation: Achieve Sales Targets, Resolve Customer Complaints, Monitored volume growth
- People development : Recruite & select sales staff, Train & coach staff, Maintain staff discipline
- Asset & Routine Management: Conduct daily/ weekly/ monthly meeting, Review & managed performance, Manage company's assets in territory
- Third party & Financial Management: Cooperrate & solve operation issues, Manage 3rd party performance, Review 3rd patry performance plan
- Communications: Reported information, Documented Output.
- College graduated/ Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 5 years in sales experience in similar positions in FMCG
- Good Interpersonal, Leadership, Conflict Management Skills
- Analytical Ability, time management, planning, Organizing, Controlling and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently under high pressure.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
Coca Cola Beverages Vietnam Ltd. started its operation in 1994. It has plants in Ha Noi, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City is the company's head office. Coca Cola Beverages Vietnam Ltd. is a 100% foreign-invested company. It is a subsidiary of the Bottling Investments Group (BIG) which is 100% owned and operated within The Coca Cola Company. BIG was established in 2004 with the purpose of building sustainable bottling businesses around the world. Today, BIG operates on four continents with one of the largest and most geographically diverse footprints, operating bottlers in countries around the world including Germany, China, Brazil and India. Besides the world's most famous brand, Coca Cola, Coca Cola Beverages Vietnam also produces Fanta, Sprite, Minute Maid Splash (juice), Samurai (energy drink), Dasani (purified water), Nutri boost (fruit milk) and Schweppes (soda water, tonic). Company Size: 500-999