- Responsible for following PO and control all of the procedure of garment production as:
+ Delivery Control through setting Deadline in system, controlling material schedule, planning production lines and production progress.
+ Quality Control from Sample Stage to Bulk Shipment Stage.
+ Quality Control through Factory visiting and checking, garment inspection and negotiate with partners complying Company manuals/ standards..
+ Understand and analysis factory In-house Data for QCD control.
+ Follow shipments from factories to Sales Countries through internal system.
- Do reports to direct Supervisors and Managers, Merchandiser and worldwide relevant departments.
- Regularly carry on the Meetings with suppliers/ partners for business discussion.
- Working time: 8h00 ~ 17h00, Monday ~ Friday.
- Working place: District 1, HCM.
- University graduate, preferable to textile technology.
- At least 3 years of working experience in garment industry, with minimum 2 years in management position (Preferable to Apparel, Textile, Garment).
- Fluent in English or Japanese (Business level).
- Leadership ability.
- Have experience in production field, garment.
- Business trip by bus/airplane to factory in Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand every week.
- Under 40 years old desirable.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
CareerLink's client is Japanese apparel company.