- Developing, testing and debugging for Mobile apps (Android main, iOS...).
- Analyzing and designing apps assigned by customers.
- Assuring the progress of work assigned and report tasks everyday.
- More details will be discussed in the interviewer.
- Male/Female, under 30 years old.
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Had at least 2 years working experience developing apps in Android for multiple device screen sizes and OS versions.
- Had at least 6 months of experience developing android apps in Kotlin.
- Proficient with Android Java.
- Strong understanding of Android SDK.
- Can understand of Google UI guidelines.
- Experience working with remote data via Rest APIs and Json as well as integrating with third-party libraries and APIs, waterfall.
- Experience in writing OOP code and develop apps using MVC, MVP or MVVM.
- Good at using Git and Android Studio.
- Understanding basic knowledge of security.
- Strong desire to build a high-quality product.
- Reading and writing in English fluently.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Our Client is a Japanese IT company.