Hotel Nikko Hai Phong
- Interact positively with guests promoting hotel facilities and services.
- Resolve problems to the satisfaction of involved parties.
- Organize special events in the restaurant such as receptions.
- Maintain communication with all departments to ensure guest service needs are met
- Interview, select, train, supervise, counsel and discipline restaurant staff for the efficient operation of the outlet.
- Organize and conduct pre-shift and departmental meetings communicating pertinent information to the staff, such as house count and menu changes.
- Schedule and direct staff in their work assignments
- Move throughout restaurant and kitchen areas to visually monitor and take action to ensure food quality and service standards are met.
- Verify temperatures, judge appearance and taste of products and check preparation methods to determine quality.
- 2 - 3 year experiences is preferred
- Good at writing and communication in English.
- Friendly, patient, proactive, organized and highly responsible.
- Please send your application by online, mail or direct to
Hotel Nikko Hai Phong will be managed by one of the major Japanese international hotel chain Okura Nikko Hotel Management Co., Ltd. under the brand of Nikko Hotels International. Hotel Nikko Hai Phong will be located within Waterfront City, a coastal district under development. The average hotel room will be 35 square meters large and operate 3 outlets of Japanese Dining, All-day Dining and Bar facilities. Hotel is expected to be open on April 2020.