* Maintains Customer Relationships and Support Air Freight Customers
- Provides assistance to resolve customer issues and ensure long-term business growth.
- Identifies customer needs and builds cross-functional relationships to identify solutions that meet customer needs.
- Communicates service updates, procedural changes, and corporate announcements to ensure employees are prepared to support customer needs.
- Manages relationships with internal groups (e.g., Service Centers, Gateways, Customer Support Centers, etc.) to facilitate and coordinate freight movement activities and improve service experience.
- Monitors and reviews customer requests (e.g., billing, freight handling, etc.) to ensure compliance with operational procedures.
- Reviews and audits service failures to ensure prompt resolution to customer service issues.
- Collaborates with Operations teams to evaluate financial impacts of proposed solutions for meeting customer needs.
- Provides service performance reports to managers to assist in the development of improved service times.
* Promotes Health and Safety Compliance
- Promotes health and safety compliance to achieve established safety goals.
- Monitors employee training and certification updates to reduce accidents and injuries and to maintain compliance.
- Reviews audit reports to ensure compliance with UPS and government guidelines (e.g., hazardous materials, security, etc.).
- Solicits feedback from staff to identify suggestions for work environment improvements.
* Manage Air Freight Operations
- Reviews and audits internal documents (e.g., audit dock checks, hot shots, etc.) to ascertain compliance.
- Maintains audit files to meet audit assessment criteria.
- Works with Operations teams to maximize daily productivity.
* Supervise and develop non-management team members
- 4-5 years of experience in equivalent positions
- Has some experience working in a freight forwarding environment is preffered.
- Demonstrates a detailed understanding of processes, procedures, and technology for intermodal transportation
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to use basic software to develop and review reports to ensure accuracy, completeness and identifies issues with report generation (e.g., missing variables, incorrect data, etc.)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in order to work across functions with teams in both Vietnam and overseas
- Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Economics, Foreign Trade or relevant fields
- Must understand basic English
- Please send your application by online, mail or direct to
UPS is the world’s largest package delivery company and a global leader in supply chain and freight services. With more than a century of experience in transportation and logistics, UPS is a leading global trade expert equipped with a broad portfolio of solutions. Everyday we manage the flow of goods, funds and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. In line with our rapid growth in the Asia Pacific Region as well as in Vietnam, we are looking for resourceful, result-oriented and self-motivated individuals to fill up the following position: