- Manages, oversees, and performs supervisory tasks to direct and control activities performed to effectively manage the end to end Air Freight Export processes
- Expedites the daily activities of all operational functions ensuring customer satisfaction is successfully achieved and company policies adhered to with the goal of maximizing profitability for the company
- Support to department managers to give proper guidelines to junior staffs in daily operation, working reports, SOP, KPIs….
- Assumes responsibility for good working practices, safety, and security for customer shipments and staff
- Collaborate with internal customers (Customs clearance, Trucking, and, Handling etc.) for seamless customer service and improve process flows.
- Assigns work, sets completion dates, reviews work, and manages performance in accordance with organizational policies, procedures, and performance management processes.
- Maximizing company benefit by setting up effective consolidation and following up with team until the target achieved.
- Working place: Quang Minh Industrial Zone, Me Linh, Hanoi (Daily company shuttle bus)
- Working time: Mon - Fri > 8:00 - 12:00 <> 13:00 - 17:35 (close on Sat & Sun).
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience as an Airfreight supervisor is desirable. Have experience working for US or European forwarders is advantage.
- Good problem solving and negotiation skills
- Good teamwork skills and strong self-motivation
- Good knowledge of geography to assist with the day-to-day movement of freight around the world.
- Good time management skills are essential, especially the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Comprehensive knowledge of Air Freight Export processes
- Must be familiar with computer software programs e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- English at intermediate level or above(4 skills)
* Other information:
- Net salary: 800 -1000 usd (13 months a year plus annual performance bonus)
- Insurance: 24 hours insurance, Social insurance, Health Care insurance
- Working time : Mon - Fri > 8:00 - 12:00 <> 13:00 - 17:35 (close on Sat & Sun)
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
CareerLink's Client is a logistics Japanese company.