- Following up customer booking via internal systems.
- Cargo damage checking at terminal.
- Monitor unloading the cargo.
- Labelling, weighting the cargo.
- Issuing House Air Waybill and Master Air Waybill (HAWB and MAWB) at terminal.
- Coordinating with airlines, terminal warehouse to for documentation issues.
- Regular report to manager and customer on shipment status.
- Daily report to manager.
- Working place: Yen Binh Industrial Park, Dong Tien, Pho Yen, Thai Nguyen
- Working time: Mon - Fri > 8:00 - 12:00 <> 13:00 - 17:35 (close on Sat & Sun).
- 1-2 years experienced in the same position
- English language (can understand emails/documentation)
- Intermediate in IT software such as: Micro soft office
* Other information:
- Net salary: (13 months a year plus annual performance bonus)
- Insurance: 24 hours insurance, Social insurance, Health Care insurance
- Transportation allowance.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
CareerLink's Client is a logistics Japanese company.