Công ty TNHH TUV SUD VIETNAM
* Key Responsibilities:
- Provide responsive and timely delivery of administrative support
- Process payment request for company expenses
- Manage company taxi cards and combine receipts for payment
- Handle purchasing process and support other departments
- Maintain contract filling and listing
- Assist in acquiring/ updating business license, operating licenses and other related
- Support Hanoi Representative Office
- Other general administrative tasks upon request and assignment
* Key Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree qualified preferably with one years of relevant experience
- Good time management, administrative and coordination ability
- Proficiency in English and computer environment
- Detailed, efficient and resourceful with a “can-do” attitude and teamwork spirit advantageous
- Please send your application by online, mail or direct to
About the Company
TÜV SÜD – A global leader in the field of testing, inspection, management system certification and product certification renowned for quality, integrity and technical excellence.
Established more than 150 years ago in Germany, TÜV SÜD is a leading global provider of technical services. More than 24,000 highly skilled employees across 1,000 offices around the globe pool their multidisciplinary expertise to partner clients in their business processes, enhancing their competitive strength and delivering tangible economic added value.
At TÜV SÜD we are passionate about technology. Innovations impact our daily lives in countless ways and we are dedicated to being part of that progress.
We test, we certify, we audit, we advise. We never stop challenging ourselves for the safety of society and its people. We breathe technology, we strive for professional excellence, and we leave a mark. We take the future into our hands. We are TÜV SÜD.
Join us if you: