APU - AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- His/her duties include (but not limit) providing assistance to the AUV - American University in Vietnam's Principal and also performing academic tasks such as:
+ Prepare all the documents, forms
+ Class scheduling
+ Record filing and maintenance.
+ Faculty services.
+ Student activities coordination.
+ Other duties as assigned by his/her supervisor, CEO,...
- Details of job will be discussed more during the interview.
- More than 2 year experience
- Good at Word, Excel
- Fluency in English is a MUST
- Good Organization and Multiple task skills
- Careful, result oriented and highly responsible
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
APU EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT GROUP is a 100% US invested organization providing pathways to US education for nearly a decade.
APU Educational Development Group oversees the APU International School which offers K-12 education based on the California standards and has a record of preparing hundreds of Vietnamese students for further study in the US at prestigious universities, often with merit-based scholarships.
APU International School is recognized by the College Board as a testing center for SAT and ACT exams and offers AP courses as well as English Language Development curriculum.
The APU Educational Development Group is a member of the prestigious Institute of International Education and enjoys partnerships with campuses of California State University, the University of Missouri Kansas City and other US universities and organizations.