- Work at receptionist (available on direct phone calls)
- Monitor and arrange car, hotel, flight booking
- Business trip and expat support (visa, accomodation and other paperworks related)
- Monitor stationary, food, drinks and canteen meal
- Guest and visitors schedule welcome, control and servation
- Manage postmail activities
- Control recycle waste
- Other tasks as assigned
- Working day: Monday - Friday
- Health care for family
- Chance to develop career path
- English communication
- Well organized
- Teamwork, can work under pressure
- Willing to learn
- Please send your applicatin by online, email or direct to:
ECCO is a Global Leader in innovative comfort footwear. We are proud to say that our employees are our greatest resource and it is their commitment and drive that makes ECCO what it is today.
We have been the leader in creating footwear that is uncompromising in its foot first design approach utilizing FLUIDFORM injection technology to deliver anatomically designed midsoles that follow the natural curves of the human foot.
At ECCO, learning is a priority - and important to our success. We invest in our employees' professional and personal development and provide them with challenging and rewarding opportunities for career growth. ECCO is the best working place where our employees can balance between work & life.
Come with us, you will have chances:
Work in a multicultural workplace with people from all over the world
Transparent Career Path & Training Development Process
Get experience & knowlege from experts who has over 20 years in Footwear Industry.
So, if you are curious, passionate and ready to make an impact – It is always a right starting point for you in ECCO careers