SGS Vietnam Ltd.
- Conduct the accurate and timely administration activities
- Issue certificates / reports/ invoices on time in professional, accurate and efficient manner.
- Control invoices / payments
- Customer care
- Keep good relationship with clients / affiliates/ colleagues in SGS Vietnam
* Tasks / Responsibilities
- Support the Section Managers / Coordinators including but not limited to receive orders from clients, booking order to BOSS system, preparing job instruction to operation department.
- Preparing reports, certificates and pass to Section Manager for checking before approval by Division Manager.
- Send approved, final reports, certificates and invoices to clients / affiliates or other parties as approved by Division Manager / Section Manager.
- Continuous updating and filing of documents in Inspection Files including File Management Checklist and ORDER BOARD system.
- Monthly report quantity of cargo/order nominated within the division
- Support the Section Manager and Division Manager with other duties as directed by the Section Manager and or Division Manager.
- Follow up Invoices / Payments
- Frequently contact clients to keep relationships and get information
* Key Performance Indicators
- Number of errors in Reports, Certificates and Invoices.
- Delivery time of Reports, Certificates and Invoices.
- Follow Internal quality procedure
* Working place: Dist.3 , Ho Chi Minh City.
- College graduated or above
- Good at English.
- Computer skill level A
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 90,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,000 offices and laboratories around the world.
Our core services can be divided into four categories:
Inspection: our comprehensive range of world-leading inspection and verification services, such as checking the condition and weight of traded goods at transshipment, help you to control quantity and quality, and meet all relevant regulatory requirements across different regions and markets
Testing: our global network of testing facilities, staffed by knowledgeable and experienced personnel, enable you to reduce risks, shorten time to market and test the quality, safety and performance of your products against relevant health, safety and regulatory standards
Certification: we enable you to demonstrate that your products, processes, systems or services are compliant with either national or international standards and regulations or customer defined standards, through certification
Verification: we ensure that products and services comply with global standards and local regulations. Combining global coverage with local knowledge, unrivalled experience and expertise in virtually every industry, SGS covers the entire supply chain from raw materials to final consumption.
Agriculture & Food
Consumer Goods & Retail
Oil & Gas