SAMTEC VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED
- The Accountant’s role is to maintain general ledgers and accurately prepare, enter, monitor and audit accounts (receivables, fixed assets , prepaid expense ) processes and procedures and maintain confidentiality.
* Essential Functions/ Responsibilities
- Issuance of tax invoices, supervise delivery scrap to local client.
- Record commercial invoice into systems, follow payment from clients
- Record invoice buying fixed assets , follow detail items, run depreciation every month
- Record prepaid expense, follow detail items, run allocation every month
- Participating in Checking actual fixed assets, tooling and inventory end of year.
- Maintain and upkeep of document filing. - Special projects as and when assigned by Management.
- Adheres to all Samtec Quality Principles and actions - Handle all the jobs and tasks as assigned by Chief Accountant or Head of Accounts/Finance Department.
“The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities.”
- 13 month bonus
- Performance Bonus 2 times/year
- Annual company trip
- Very friendly co-workers
- Health insurance for the employee, employee’s spouse, children, parents and parents-in-law
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Gifts on special occasions
- 11 public holidays/year
* Required Experience:
- 1-2 years in related/similar position
* Preferred Education:
- Minimum college degree. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is preferred.
* Training Required:
- Samtec DNA
- ISO/TS Awareness Training
- IH On Job Training
- Samtec Works
- On the Job Training as appropriate.
* Languages: English writing/understand and be able to communicate to HQ in email. Ability to conversant in English is an added advantage.
- Please send your application online, via email or direct to:
Samtec is the service leader in the electronic interconnect industry and a Global Manufacturer of Connectors, Cables, Optics, and RF Systems. Founded in 1976 by Sam Shine, at New Albany, US. Our differentiator – the way we went to market – was to provide the best, most personalized customer service in the industry. Our exceptional service coupled with the most advanced technology is what has enabled us to have 33 global locations including dual sourced manufacturing capabilities and more than 5000 employees at Samtec.
We are making the most advanced technology products possible that impact our world everyday like powering cutting-edge medical equipment breaking through the barriers of the aerospace and automative industries enabling energy efficient innovation and driving data and communications products that bring people together our customers and our employees inspire us to do better everyday impact we can make together.
With more than 713$ million in revenues in 2017 all global. We officially started operations in May 2017 in Viet Nam at Long Thanh Industrial, Dong Nai. We are expanding our business and opening many employment opportunities for dynamic, ambitious and skillful with right attitude to join and grow with us.