- Check the price that the Customer Service and Sales Staff offer to the customers basing on the general price list before issuing the PI.
- Follow the debt. Request the customers via phone or email for the payment.
- Follow the jobs that have not been issued the invoices to remind the customer service booking invoices.
- Incharge other issues related to Finance. Forex.: canceled invoice, a refund for the customer,…
- Support to create PI, book invoices,… in case that the PI maker is off.
- Another finance report for the department. For example subcontractor fee, inter rev./cost,…
- Junior College level or higher, major in Accounting / Financing
- Experience: Non-experience is welcome.
- Good at English communication English.
- Good at excel skills
- Be able to handle the heavy workload.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and hardworking
- Please send your application by online or direct to
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 90,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,000 offices and laboratories around the world.
Our core services can be divided into four categories:
Inspection: our comprehensive range of world-leading inspection and verification services, such as checking the condition and weight of traded goods at transshipment, help you to control quantity and quality, and meet all relevant regulatory requirements across different regions and markets
Testing: our global network of testing facilities, staffed by knowledgeable and experienced personnel, enable you to reduce risks, shorten time to market and test the quality, safety and performance of your products against relevant health, safety and regulatory standards
Certification: we enable you to demonstrate that your products, processes, systems or services are compliant with either national or international standards and regulations or customer defined standards, through certification
Verification: we ensure that products and services comply with global standards and local regulations. Combining global coverage with local knowledge, unrivalled experience and expertise in virtually every industry, SGS covers the entire supply chain from raw materials to final consumption.
Agriculture & Food
Consumer Goods & Retail
Oil & Gas