* General Job Function
- She/He concentrates on communication with sales/agents and customers directly or indirectly, production units, product development and technical administration to make sure all activities related to order management is always under control.
* Responsibilities and Duties
- Supervising, monitoring and making sure that all orders are timely and correctly updated in the ERP order management system by his/her staff. The sales coordinator is responsible that all customer requirements and needs are timely and clearly communicated to all related departments within ScanCom.
- He/she is proactive in problem solving, training, big picture management and team motivation with the support and advice from the senior manager. Furthermore, he/she assists the senior manager on order, axapta procedures suggestions, implementation and continuous process improvement.
- Communicate directly or indirectly with customers in the market, as signed by Regional Sales Senior Manager (RSSM)
- Support RSSM to prepare and manage all required materials for meetings with customers either in Europe or Vietnam
- Support RSSM in meeting preparation in Vietnam
- Support RSSM with information on collections, marketing materials
- Response on customer request as fast as possible.
- Foresee, identify and solve problems, to ensure a smooth delivery.
- Take proactive action with agents/nso, customers and related departments
- Make sure that all changes are updated in the system properly
- Limit the mistakes by taking the training to staffs frequently
- Understand International Order Center procedures, implement and educate the staff, properly.
- Build close interaction between Own Manufacturing and Contract Manufacturing Production unit, QA, GPM, Product management and TD.
- Participate in customer meetings.
- Supports the Sales Assistant in troubleshooting by all daily activities. Transfers his experience and knowledge to the Sales Assistant.
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned by Senior Manager
* Internal working relationships
* ScanCom International production units:
- ScanCom Vietnam OM PU (Planning division)
- ScanCom Vietnam CM PU (Planning division)
- ScanCom Indonesia (Commercial manager)
* ScanCom International Sales
- ScanComl Sales Director
- ScanCom Sales (NSO+Agent)
* Other ScanCom Division:
- R & D Department & TD
- Environmental and Social Accountability department.
- Trade Finance Dept.
- Import Export Dept.
- Quality Assurance
- GPM Dept.
* External working Relationship
- Reporting Relationships:
- Regional Senior Sales Manager
- Sales Assistant
* Condition of Service:
- Work hours may frequently extend into overtime during high production season (November to March).
* Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years experience in foreign companies
- Experience in trading and or manufacturing business
- Communication experience with oversea customers by phone and mail
- Strong familiar with shipping and oversea trading
- University degree holding (Economics, Trading)
- Fluency in English languages is a must
- Excellent communication skills - Strong self - confident in verbal communication
- Ability to work independent
- ERP system experience
- Good computing skills
- Team player
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
ScanCom International A/S is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of outdoor furniture. ScanCom’s corporate head office is situated in Korsør, Denmark, and our production operations are located in Vietnam, Indonesia and Brazil. Our main product lines are garden furniture made from Wood, Aluminum, Steel, Plastic and Petan® woven materials. In Vietnam, our factory is located at Song Than 1 IPZ, Di An, Binh Duong