* We are recruiting Candidates as piping engineer. The successful candidates will carry out 2D/3D design for piping work for Shipyard as described below:
- Perform 3D Model of Equipment, Structure and Pipe routing using specifications, standard drawings, design instructions, flow diagrams…by CADMATIC software.
- Prepare the drawings related to Piping system such as (Piping Arrangement drawing, Isometric drawing, Support Detail drawing….).
- Further information will be discussed during the interview.
- Working with Foreigner Engineers.
- English Courses.
- On-the-job training and coaching.
- Active and dynamic working environment.
- International, professional, and friendly working environment.
- 14 full-paid annual leave days.
- Bonus 13th- month salary, review salary per year.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws.
- Competitive salary
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, CADMATIC software, and any 3D Software.
- Good communication skills: group discussion, teamwork
- Must be enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Good in English (in writing & reading at least).
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Established in 1979 in Netherland and currently specialised in 3D engineering of piping and mechanical systems onboard luxury superyachts.
In 2002 STI Engineering became part of Royal De Vries Group and is a valued member of the Feadship family. It still proudly serves customers outside the Feadship family based on its vast experience and high level of service in the industrial and mechanical engineering.
- 3D Engineering Superyachts: 3D engineering of mechanical systems onboard luxury superyachts; HVAC, pipe routings, equipment and cable trays. Design of schematics and system drawings, Class approved drawings, delivery of 2D layouts, isometrics and complete fabrication package for production.
- Industrial Engineering: 2D/3D engineering of piping and mechnical systems for the process industry, Bill of Materials and procurement services for industrial valves. Engineering and review of P&ID’s, plot plans, piping arrangements and modifications and on-site engineering services.
- Mechanical Engineering: 2D/3D engineering of all mechnical systems, design of schematics and system drawings, finite element analyses and layout and arrangement plans. Direct output of engineering to CNC machines and complete fabrication packages.