NNR Global Logistics (Vietnam) Co.,Ltd – Hanoi Branch
- To contact with customers, Co-ordinate with customs clearance & trucking agents to arrange import/export shipments.
- Check customs documents and prepare customs sheet to declare VNACCS software
- Solve the problems related to customs clearance (if any) such as: revise CDS, cancel CDS,…
- Prepare document to get import license (if any)
- Support customers for customs liquidation job
- Internally contact with export team to arrange the export plan if any. Update & inform to all concerned parties (Including customer) to arrange import/export shipment accordance with Customer’s requirements.
- To arrange doing customs clearance and others related jobs on site (if any)
- Attend and arrange jobs at customer’s side: declare customs sheet on VNACCS, delivery, loading/unloading, packing/unpacking, moving machine…
- To advise customer every things which related to customs regulation as HS code, C/O issue, CDS mode… whatsoever whenever customer need.
- Issue debit note & make the file by both soft one/hard copy
- Checking debit notes from CC & trucking agent monthly
- Daily update data into company’s system & report manager/Upper level as well
- Others: will discuss in the details when interviewing.
- Having a work experiences in import/export is preferable
- Good at 04 skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) both English and Vietnamese. Japanese is a Plus.
- Foreign trade, logistics knowledge is required.
- Strong communication, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Having team work spirit and able to work under high pressures.
- Aggressive, active, confident, independent
- Willing to study and challenge from new things
- Careful and honest
- Salary is Negotiable
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
NNR VN is one of VN’s leading freight forwarders. NNR offers expertise in air and ocean freight, logistics solutions as well as international forwarder services. As a pioneer on aircargo business started handling aircargo transport in 1948, and in 1957, we established a consolidation company as a joint investment company.
In 1983, we began handling individual cargo consolidation business, and at same time we affiliated in WACO (World Air Cargo Organization) group, extending the service to where no other Japanese forwarders are serving.