- Analyze system requirement and design system
- Develop code base for .NET project.
- Work closely with project manager for technical aspects of assigned project.
- Ensure Unit testing is done for all developed code.
- Participate in code review and optimize code for maximizing system performance.
- Report to technology manager and proactively contribute to skills building activities for more junior members.
- 13th month pay.
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Promotion opportunity.
- Monthly team-building fund (200k/person/month).
- English/Japanese certificate incentive bonus program.
- Yearly company trip.
- Yearly Amazing Race building activities.
- Yearly health check at one of the top hospital in Danang.
- Yearly profit bonus (based on business result).
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- At least 1 year of experience working with .NET project (C#, ASP.NET).
- Experience working with Framework like Entity Framework, etc.
- Experience with SQL Server 2005/2008/2010/2012.
- Experience with automation test tool like NUnit is advanced.
- Experience with MVC model.
- Experience with streaming, recoding video from camera is advanced.
- Solid understanding of SOAP and REST based web service protocols.
- Good understanding and application of design patterns.
- Strong understanding of the full software development life cycle.
- Good teamwork and communication skill.
- Good time management and problem solving skill.
- Able to coach and mentor junior members.
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Here at Asian Tech, we've been recoding history since 2014. With our present focus on the Japanese market, we have gained a high standard quality for software development service for Web and Mobile applications. Our mission is to learn, develop and obtain the highest standards for global software services.
Our young, dynamic and self-motivated employees are a truly international bunch from a wide variety of backgrounds, with a mix of Vietnamese, English and Japanese (to name but a few of the languages) flying about our office. Employees also have the opportunity to work with foreign managers with international experience as well as learn directly from our CEO, who lived and worked in Japan for 12 years. We are all united by the same vision that Asian Tech could be the leading innovative software service company in Asia (and the world!).
Our headquarters is based in Da Nang city, with the search of clear blue skies and beautiful beaches to fuel our innovative thinking. We’ve also been looking for expanding our name to the European and American markets in the near future. No matter where we go, though, we'll always be striving for success.