- Cards Product Portfolio Analytics Team Leader should lead the team catering to the Card Product and Portfolio Complex Reporting and KPI tracking. He/ She is required to establish and enforce a cards product portfolio level complex reporting and analysis along with ensuring the quality of data and end-to-end traceability. This role will require working with business and 3rd party vendors to fulfill their requirements.
* Key Responsibilities:
+ Support Deputy Director - Data Management and Complex Reporting in annual planning
+ Plan data management team transition to new systems from old (such as DWH)
- People management
+ In charge of the Cards Product Portfolio Analytics Team and responsible for the team management with respect to their work, training and satisfaction level
+ Improve Internal satisfaction index of BICC Cards Product Portfolio Analytics Team
- Day-to-day activities
+ Responsible for Cards product portfolio level KPI tracking and complex reporting
+ Mentor and help develop technical and functional competency of assigned team members
+ Define complex technical design/requirements for Cards data analysis projects
+ Build Business Glossary and Data Dictionary for Cards
+ Follows through with Cards initiatives, assignments, and issues independently and communicate the updates and statuses effectively
+ Make cards product portfolio information available to all users in a timely fashion
+ Evangelize usage of SAS Visual Analytics for Cards product portfolio reporting and analysis
+ Collaborate with other IT teams to assess impact of application changes on downstream or upstream applications. Incorporate downstream/upstream application needs
+ Perform necessary tuning of database & ETL systems and objects to ensure timing and performance goals are met. Implement best practices within the team
+ Create project related document (Quality, Audit & Track)
+ Work Load planning, prioritization of work, review, monitor etc.
+ Undertake tasks assigned by Deputy Director - Data Management and Complex Reporting
- University Graduate, major: Computer Science, IT, Finance or Business Management
- At least 8-12 years experience working in Reporting and Analysis projects, preferably working in Financial Services sector
- Proven data analytics projects experience
* Competencies (skills & abilities)
- Expert in ETL and DW processes
- Good understanding of Cards business
- Extensive experience with database and ETL technologies (IBM Netezza, IBM Data Stage, SAS VA and Oracle, experience).
- Expert command on PL-SQL & UNIX scripting
- Must have good understanding of normalized and dimensional data modeling skills
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Strong Leadership & Time management
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
We were founded as Consumer Finance Division of Vietnam Prosperity Joint-Stock Commercial Bank (VPBank). In 2015, we successfully transferred to an independent company with the Brand FE CREDIT. Since then, we continuously have been enlarging and taking the leadership of consumer finance market in Vietnam. Our success is built on serving the best sake of our customers; we are keen on designing new products with add-on values to customers with our philosophy of Fast and Easy.
We have long nourished the determination to professionalise our operations. We embrace a strong organisational culture with a shared aspiration and values which allows us to act as a united and focused company.
FOCUS – UNITY – SIMPLICITY – OWNERSHIP
See yourselves in a new light
In essence of joining our company, you will be given the scope to seize every opportunity and helped to acquire specific competencies you’ll need to succeed either you wish to go wide or go deep. Our company prides ourselves on our underpinned principle of nurturing people in not only HR policies but also in our culture. We value innovations and we need people to work on initiatives and carry on our business vision of operating excellence and market leadership.
Alongside with these, we believe our staff members deserve a good working condition, so that in addition to social health insurance you will be accessible to health and accident insurance and will be eligible to join in team building every year. We also value your efforts; for this reason, we give you both financial and non-financial rewards such as: KPI bonus, Best Initiatives, Best performer or Best manager of the year, etc.
- Probation with full salary
- Lunch allowance
- Wedding support
- Family funeral support
- 13th month salary + KPIs bonus
- Performance rewards and awards
- Accident insurance
- Health insurance
Events and activities:
- Year End party
- Team Building
- Family Day
- Sport Day