- Cards Product Portfolio Analytics Specialist will be instrumental in enhancing and creating Cards product portfolio level complex reporting and analysis. He/she will also be responsible for the documentation, production support/troubleshooting, and the release of multiple new Cards data and analytics initiatives. This role will require working with business and 3rd party vendors to fulfill their requirements
* Day-to-day activities
- Responsible for assigned work on Cards product portfolio level reporting and analysis
- Work, as per Cards product portfolio level business requirements, to extract complex data and map data between data warehouses and data marts
- Build Business Glossary and Data Dictionary for Cards
- Take support from business analysts, modelers, data management & reporting specialists to implement cards data KPIs tracking successfully, including DQ and standards
- Perform necessary tuning of database and ETL systems and objects to ensure timing and performance goals are met. Implement best practices within the team.
- Usage of SAS Visual Analytics for the Cards product portfolio KPIs reporting.
- Undertake other tasks assigned by Deputy Director - Data Management and Complex Reporting.
- University Graduate, major: Computer Science, IT, Finance or Business Management
- At least 3-5 years experience working in Reporting and Analysis projects, preferably working in Financial Services sector
* Competencies (skills & abilities)
- Good in ETL and DW processes
- Understanding of Cards business
- Good experience with database and ETL technologies (IBM Netezza, SAS EG, SAS VA, Oracle and IBM Data Stage experience).
- Good command on PL-SQL & UNIX scripting
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Ability to work against pressure of short timelines
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
We were founded as Consumer Finance Division of Vietnam Prosperity Joint-Stock Commercial Bank (VPBank). In 2015, we successfully transferred to an independent company with the Brand FE CREDIT. Since then, we continuously have been enlarging and taking the leadership of consumer finance market in Vietnam. Our success is built on serving the best sake of our customers; we are keen on designing new products with add-on values to customers with our philosophy of Fast and Easy.
We have long nourished the determination to professionalise our operations. We embrace a strong organisational culture with a shared aspiration and values which allows us to act as a united and focused company.
FOCUS – UNITY – SIMPLICITY – OWNERSHIP
See yourselves in a new light
In essence of joining our company, you will be given the scope to seize every opportunity and helped to acquire specific competencies you’ll need to succeed either you wish to go wide or go deep. Our company prides ourselves on our underpinned principle of nurturing people in not only HR policies but also in our culture. We value innovations and we need people to work on initiatives and carry on our business vision of operating excellence and market leadership.
Alongside with these, we believe our staff members deserve a good working condition, so that in addition to social health insurance you will be accessible to health and accident insurance and will be eligible to join in team building every year. We also value your efforts; for this reason, we give you both financial and non-financial rewards such as: KPI bonus, Best Initiatives, Best performer or Best manager of the year, etc.
- Probation with full salary
- Lunch allowance
- Wedding support
- Family funeral support
- 13th month salary + KPIs bonus
- Performance rewards and awards
- Accident insurance
- Health insurance
Events and activities:
- Year End party
- Team Building
- Family Day
- Sport Day