- Analyze requirements, create designs and deliver documented solutions following standards and procedures, methods and techniques for data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) as laid down.
- Develop an efficient ETL job scheduling mechanism, documented ETL code which is easy to understand and performs well.
- Develop automated ETL processes to achieve high efficiency such as data re-conciliation, data availability alerts publication etc.
- Evaluate, determine root cause and resolve production issues.
- Work time: Mon - Friday, 9:00 - 18:30.
- Yearly bonus (KPI – highly attractive – discuss in the phone).
- 13th month salary.
- On the job training is provided thorough 1 year.
- OT paid if required.
- Bonus for national and company special events.
- Lunch allowance.
- Other benefits: yearly health check, health care insurance, annual holiday with company, 2-3 soft skill trainings per month, sport, Christmas, year-end, football and other activities.
- Work closely with other IT development, data analyst teams and business units to deliver coordinated software solutions.
- Degree in computer Science or IT.
- 1-3 years’ experience in database (SQL), working in Data mart/warehousing project is a plus.
- Hands on experience on ETL technologies is a plus.
- Willing to learn to and commit persistently until become the expert in the field.
- Acceptable oral & written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Các ứng viên quan tâm vui lòng gửi hồ sơ trực tuyến, gửi kèm file hoặc nộp trực tiếp tại công ty.
We were founded as Consumer Finance Division of Vietnam Prosperity Joint-Stock Commercial Bank (VPBank). In 2015, we successfully transferred to an independent company with the Brand FE CREDIT. Since then, we continuously have been enlarging and taking the leadership of consumer finance market in Vietnam. Our success is built on serving the best sake of our customers; we are keen on designing new products with add-on values to customers with our philosophy of Fast and Easy.
We have long nourished the determination to professionalise our operations. We embrace a strong organisational culture with a shared aspiration and values which allows us to act as a united and focused company.
FOCUS – UNITY – SIMPLICITY – OWNERSHIP
See yourselves in a new light
In essence of joining our company, you will be given the scope to seize every opportunity and helped to acquire specific competencies you’ll need to succeed either you wish to go wide or go deep. Our company prides ourselves on our underpinned principle of nurturing people in not only HR policies but also in our culture. We value innovations and we need people to work on initiatives and carry on our business vision of operating excellence and market leadership.
Alongside with these, we believe our staff members deserve a good working condition, so that in addition to social health insurance you will be accessible to health and accident insurance and will be eligible to join in team building every year. We also value your efforts; for this reason, we give you both financial and non-financial rewards such as: KPI bonus, Best Initiatives, Best performer or Best manager of the year, etc.
- Probation with full salary
- Lunch allowance
- Wedding support
- Family funeral support
- 13th month salary + KPIs bonus
- Performance rewards and awards
- Accident insurance
- Health insurance
Events and activities:
- Year End party
- Team Building
- Family Day
- Sport Day